Skip to main content

I am not a robot! I promise!

Is it only me, or do other people get stumped by the word/number verification that you have to enter in order to post a comment on many blogs? Sometimes I have to do it up to 3 times before I get it right, and if I can't get it by that time, I give up. Too frustrating! I know why they are there, but can't they be a little easier to see? Fortunately, on many blogs you only need to do this the first time then it seems to recognise you. Anyway, I didn't realise it was an automatic option on blogger until I checked a couple of weeks ago, hopefully I have successfully removed it & I have not yet been bombarded with any spam (fingers crossed it stays that way). Aside from that, I am totally loving that it is Monday, and I am not working (I only work alternate Mondays), and it is SUNNY (I have already had a nap on my verandah in the SUN, thank you very much!), and due to school scheduling, I am not working any other days this week either. Woohoo! Beautiful Melbourne Spring weather for the next few days and lots of drawings itching to be released from my brain onto the page. What could be more perfect? O.k., yes, I do also have to do a bit of planning for my classes next term, but I can maybe put that off to the beginning of next week :) I have a copada feather breakdown in my sketchpad that I will scan/write instructions for, and upload over the next day or so, too. Have a great one!
 hx